Kid-programmer at 14 years old, I began writing some small games in QuickBasic. At 16, for the high school diploma I developed a VisualBasic application allowing the user to create 3D solids.
I graduated in 2004 of a Master degree in electronics and computer sciences, at that time I was mainly focusing on embedded C programming on PIC and M68000.
Then I worked 10 years in the mobile phone industry as a software engineer. I began writing mobile phone applications for Purple Labs. Then I worked on other software stacks (linux driver for Android devices, ARM assembly for TrustZone, TEE…) for companies like Trustonic, Texas Instruments and NVidia ; on all project phases: specs, development, debugging, tests ; with different organisations types: startups, big companies, collocated/distributed teams.
In 2010 I challenged myself about creating a commercial product. Passionate with sound design, I created VST plugins instruments in C++. I sold them with Paypal on an OSCommerce website that I have created (www.directsynth.com). This niche market project had more sales than I expected, and users feedbacks were encouraging. Ever since I kept this entrepreneurial spirit, and a strong motivation in creating my own products.
In 2015 I started my freelance activity: iOS and Android mobile apps development (with Xamarin and in Native). Since, I am engaged mainly on consulting contracts for startups (locally or remotely) and Xamarin trainings.
– Expert in C, C++, C#/.NET, Swift, Java
– Outstanding problem-solving abilities
– Experience in writing commercial-grade source code, deployed at large scales.
– Cross-platform apps in Xamarin & MvvmCross for both iOS and Android.
– Native apps: iOS (Swift, Xcode), Android (Java, Android Studio).
– Version control systems: GIT, SVN, Perforce, TFS.
– Expertise in WebServices (REST, SOAP, WCF, PHP)
– UI design with Sketch.
– Agile methodology (scrum team member)
– Occasional trainer on Xamarin technologies (Foundation & Advanced)